Dansko® sets the standard for quality and comfort. The men’s Dansko® Pro XP looks and performs like the legendary Professional, however it feels like nothing you’ve worn before. It features a lighter-weight stapled construction, certified slip resistant outsole, removable footbed, and an incredibly soft feel on the foot. It’s a great choice for energetic professionals, chefs, and anyone who spends long hours on their feet.
Dansko’s flagship closed-back clog design.Stapled Construction
for maximum durability.Highest Quality Leathers
- Upper design follows the natural contours of the foot and accommodates most foot types. Collar is generously padded for additional comfort.Toe Protection
- Toe box is constructed using TPU, offering sturdy reinforcement and added protection while allowing toes to move freely.Dual-Density Removable Footbed
- Polyurethane and memory foam offer a cushioned softer feel with superior energy return (compatible with custom orthotics).Certified Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole
- Independently tested to assure the highest levels of slip resistance. Raised tread pattern quickly disperses liquid for superior traction and control.Motion-Enhanced Construction
- Allows heel to move up and down freely when walking to promote a natural range of motion.Know you have a good fit when:
Heel moves up and down easily, fit may be snug when stepping in, toes should wiggle freely. For a more customized fit, visit a store near you to have your foot digitally analyzed by one of our fit experts.The Dansko® Pro XP proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.